Question with regards to 3d and speed of game

Quick question with regards to the 3d match engine. Now i know its not essential to use the 3d match engine, which is good cause i dont intend to use it, as i enjoy using the 2d and feel this is more suited to a management type game.

Now with the 3d mode is it this that makes the game slower to load run etc, and therefore if this is not used will the game run easier?

Can the 3d mode be deselected so to speak at the main menu, in preferences or something like that or does it have to be done actually once a game has been started.

any help much appreciated

How fast the game works is determined by your processor (type & speed) and how much ram you have. Havig lots of stuff running at the same time as FM will not help either. You should also make sure that your anti virus software ignores any folders that fm uses as this can slow things down considerably I believe. Post your specs so we can help more.

How fast the game works is determined by your processor (type & speed) and how much ram you have. Havig lots of stuff running at the same time as FM will not help either. You should also make sure that your anti virus software ignores any folders that fm uses as this can slow things down considerably I believe. Post your specs so we can help more.

AMD athlon 64 processor

3500+

2.2ghz 960 mb of ram

nvidia geforce 6150 le

cheers

How many leagues are you using and what version of windows are you running? If you have vista well you really need 1GB ram as a minimum I think. If I were you I would upgrade your ram to 2GB. Its not that expensive and reasonably easy to fit yourself. There are plenty of diagrams on the net to help you if your not sure about doing this.

Archived