European Super Cup final 2015

I am Barca, last season I won the UEFA Cup and now I've been pitted against Real Madrid in the ESC. The problem is that its just before international week so half my squad is away: http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=esc2015zh9.jpg (hope that works).

This is not actually the first time something like this has happened. I got Francisco Ochoa on a free transfer to At Madrid a few years back on that same save. Great! Except half the time he was away on int duty with Mexico. The horrible part was that he was away in the last 3 weeks of the season! That included the CL semis and final and a crucial game with Real. I managed to hobble through the Real game unscathed to secure the title but my ancient reserve goalie Leo Franco couldnt prevent inter snatching the CL out of my hands! What the ****!! This would never happen in real life that a goalie would be taken to an int competition, which they had already secure Qualification through, and miss the biggest games of the season in Spain! I also experienced similiar circumstances with a Costa Rican full back i bought. Is it a bug or what?

Has anyone else seen Central Americans going out on int duty time and time again, missing big games or had games with half their squads missing?

well i lost, of course. real had some players missing but in typical real fashion they have bought everything under the sun so they had plenty of players to spare. the result, 4-1 to real, flatters them because we were leading 1-0 until in the 93rd minute. then they thrashed us, a terribly inexperienced side, in extra time. damn this!

if i had only known, then i wouldnt have sent my youngest players on loan that soon. i had some real gems i had just sent out on loan cuz i didnt think they would play...

jus wondering is there an option to request a postponement on a match due to away players, I was in Coca Cola league 1 and have a lot of under 21 stars and during one friendly nearly the whole of my first xi went on international duty and i had to make do with reserve and under 18 players, needless to say the game wasnt a pretty sight.

Archived