Steam or DVD

I dont know if this has already been asked, if it has im sorry.

If i order my game through Steam, does that mean i can play it on my PC in England, then my other PC in Spain as i spend a lot of time in both countries!

Do i just downloaded them from my Steam account onto my computer? If so on how many computers can i install Football Manager on?

Sorry to ask, i just need to know before i order it on steam!

Thanks

not too sure but i think once you have bought it on steam you can re-download it yes. i think its still only the 5 activations tho

thanks, this is what i though, i just want confirmation though! I dont want to buy it on steam, to find out i cant re download it!

cameron...if you download it from steam, you will have it there for ever(the game)...and i know that steam is recognizing the ip of your computer...so, if you install steam and login into your account from another pc, steam will see the ip and you will see the game being at the "not installed" category...and you can install it again(so you will be using 2 out of 5 licenses)....and you can play the game even after un installing steam(or better, if you do not want to un install, just do not login into your steam account and start the game from the folders where it is installed...this way you will save the memory used by steam)

cameron...if you download it from steam, you will have it there for ever(the game)...and i know that steam is recognizing the ip of your computer...so, if you install steam and login into your account from another pc, steam will see the ip and you will see the game being at the "not installed" category...and you can install it again(so you will be using 2 out of 5 licenses)....and you can play the game even after un installing steam(or better, if you do not want to un install, just do not login into your steam account and start the game from the folders where it is installed...this way you will save the memory used by steam)

Thanks for the quick responces.

Think im going to go with steam, mainly because i am in Spain at the min, and dont want to wati 1 week for it to be deliverd!

Archived