This is getting delivered tomorrow!!

Hi there,

My new laptop is getting delivered tomorrow, perfect timing for my day off on Friday to get stuck in to FM09.

Please can someone put my mind at rest and tell me that it will play the game perfectly!!!

It's a Dell:

XPS M1530 : Core 2 Duo T5800 (2.00GHz,800MHz,2MB) 1

Display 15.4" WXGA (1280x800) with Truelife 1

Fingerprint Reader Biometric with BLACK accent 1

CCFL backcover black & 2.0mp camera 1

Ship Accessories UK XPS M1530 - Power Cord 3 PIN 1

Documentation English XPS M1530 1

Not Included Resource CD 1

Memory Dual-Channel 2048MB (2x1024) 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM 1

160GB (5,400 rpm) Sata Hard Drive 1

8xDVD+/-RW Slim Slot-Load Drive, including SW 1

AC Adapter 90W - 3 Pin 1

Battery XPS Primary 6-cell 56WHr Li-Ion 1

Not Included Carry Case 1

Graphics Card 128MB NVIDIA GeForce Go 8400M GS 1

Dell Travel Remote control 1

Modem Not Included 1

Dell™ Wireless 1490 802.11a/b/g Mini-PCI Card EUR 1

Internal Keyboard Uk/Irish (QWERTY) 1

Operating System : English Genuine Windows Vista SP1 Home Premium including Media

Hi there,

My new laptop is getting delivered tomorrow, perfect timing for my day off on Friday to get stuck in to FM09.

Please can someone put my mind at rest and tell me that it will play the game perfectly!!!

It's a Dell:

XPS M1530 : Core 2 Duo T5800 (2.00GHz,800MHz,2MB) 1

Display 15.4" WXGA (1280x800) with Truelife 1

Fingerprint Reader Biometric with BLACK accent 1

CCFL backcover black & 2.0mp camera 1

Ship Accessories UK XPS M1530 - Power Cord 3 PIN 1

Documentation English XPS M1530 1

Not Included Resource CD 1

Memory Dual-Channel 2048MB (2x1024) 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM 1

160GB (5,400 rpm) Sata Hard Drive 1

8xDVD+/-RW Slim Slot-Load Drive, including SW 1

AC Adapter 90W - 3 Pin 1

Battery XPS Primary 6-cell 56WHr Li-Ion 1

Not Included Carry Case 1

Graphics Card 128MB NVIDIA GeForce Go 8400M GS 1

Dell Travel Remote control 1

Modem Not Included 1

Dell™ Wireless 1490 802.11a/b/g Mini-PCI Card EUR 1

Internal Keyboard Uk/Irish (QWERTY) 1

Operating System : English Genuine Windows Vista SP1 Home Premium including Media

Dell Yuck, Do they give you onsite warranty?

my desktop is perfectly capable of course but i agree i do need a new laptop and HMV just sent me an email.

FM 09 is in the post :D

I know I wasn't gonna reply anymore, but I only got good news from you guys, so I am happily posting away!

I hope to get it on Thursday night, ready for phone activation on Friday morning (fingers crossed, not too confident)

i've got an XPS M1530 too, bought it about 6 months ago, identical spec except mine is just 1.66ghz

it runs well - the match engine is mostly ok , sometimes it runs smoother than others, i think that's down to optimisation of the coding and it may well look better in future patches. but yeah, no complaints. it's a gorgeous laptop!

Used to work repairing them :) Onsite warranty is good, saves you having to send laptop back every 3 months

i got this with my Dell that i just ordered tbh ive had enough problems with HP so im used to it haha! got 4 years worth though :) so should be all good for the life of my laptop.

laptop looks good mate. enjoy the game :)

i got this with my Dell that i just ordered tbh ive had enough problems with HP so im used to it haha! got 4 years worth though :) so should be all good for the life of my laptop.

laptop looks good mate. enjoy the game :)

4 years was v.expensive!

Can't wait for the game, great to hear that it should run fine - many thanks to all who have put my mind at rest!

You may be able to run the damn thing... but will you win?

:)

Well Zimmerman, that is an excellent question! I was gonna put all my eggs in the Torres basket, but apparently his stats aren't too good!

tbh, after reading some of the threads, just getting to work is gonna be a result!

Well Zimmerman, that is an excellent question! I was gonna put all my eggs in the Torres basket, but apparently his stats aren't too good!

tbh, after reading some of the threads, just getting to work is gonna be a result!

only the el niño basket? no captain fantastic? no king carragher? ok so he doesnt score a lot but still he is brilliant ;) and the robbie keane who will only get better? c'mon surely you cant rely on elño to win you the premiership single handedly?

only the el niño basket? no captain fantastic? no king carragher? ok so he doesnt score a lot but still he is brilliant ;) and the robbie keane who will only get better? c'mon surely you cant rely on elño to win you the premiership single handedly?

Clearly Stevie G and Carra are gonna be mainstays in the side (along with the Monster Masch). But tbh, I have never really got Gerrard playing that well, and was really hoping that Torres will rip up the league!

Archived