Didnt Take Robinho Long!

got to the 14th August with Man city on the demo and the half expected flashed up-

"worldsoccer.com reports that man citys robinho is looking to qiut the city of manchester stadium. he is aparantly unhappy in manachester and asked his agent to find him a new club"

ha ha. i knew it would happen but not quite so quickly! not sure how to make him happy though as theres already a few brazilians at the club.

Impossible to play against I think not! In my Arsenal game he had scored in the past 8 games for City and once he had played me and scoring none he went on a run of about 7/8 games without scoring! I would say it's your tactics but I'm sure you may have figured it out by now :D Good luck if you aint, it's not to hard

He is settling in just fine on my game, not scoring but, along with Arshavin, is my best creator and links play well... unsettled my back side ;)

i wouldnt care but hes been playing fine preseason. ive even bought him a nice new shiney strike partner in the shape of huntelaar. oh well, your cant please everybody.

Same with me, but it was due to lack of experience from the manager. I'll be Arsenal on the full game so won't know how good he could be.... until I play against him.. :|

possibly is my lack of experience as a manager. i forgot to tick the ex-international player box as my past experience. he did say he was, "concerned at his managers lack of experience" at the beginning. oh well. i wont make that mistake with the full version.

plus ill try to remember to delete the 'fake' files before i start as well! ive lost count of all the times ive started a new version of FM, clicked on the german team and thought doh!

dont you think he should be able to play on the wings? i dont think hes an out and out striker or a supporting striker yet he cant play on the wing. frustrating

I agree, but only as a left winger. His position should be AML/FC but could easily be able to play AMC and his AMC stat shoud be set to accomplished.

dont you think he should be able to play on the wings? i dont think hes an out and out striker or a supporting striker yet he cant play on the wing. frustrating

somebody has brought that up with the man city researcher on the 'data issues' forums on this site. check it out.

Archived