FM09 Release Info? - South Africa

I obviously know that the worldwide release date for FM09 is this Friday, November 14th. However, the only two South African websites (that I've found) selling the game do not state that November 14th is the release date. Instead, one website says simply "November 2008" and the other says "expected November 28th, 2008." I know I could download the game from STEAM on the 14th, but I have a very slow connection and that's not feasible for me.

So, I guess my question is what's the best way for me to get the game on the 14th or as close to it as possible? I've tried ordering from European/UK sites, but they all say they are not allowed to sell to South Africa. Does anyone know of a site or store that will ship/sell the game in South Africa? Is there a semi-official list anywhere of stores/sites selling FM09 in different countries? I know I could always just order the game from one of the sites I've already found and receive the game in a few weeks, but if there's another way to buy and get the game sooner I'd like to do that instead.

Any ideas/insights?

Im in South Africa at the moment and I also would live to know if any stores will be selling it.

I went to all the major stores and they all said - come back on November 14th, if we have it we have it, if not then you just have to wait until our suppliers send it to us....

Im in South Africa at the moment and I also would live to know if any stores will be selling it.

I went to all the major stores and they all said - come back on November 14th, if we have it we have it, if not then you just have to wait until our suppliers send it to us....

Well, I guess no one knows anymore than we do. But, here are the two websites that I've found that will be selling it in SA at some point.

http://www.take2.co.za/games-football-manager-2009-pc-dvd-rom-3985643.html

http://www.kalahari.net/games/Football-Manager-09/372/33624581.aspx

Archived