Considering Youth Players In FM09

I dont know if anyone else has noticed this problem but i am currently mananger of yeovil town in the FM09 demo and went to a trial day and picked up 2 improving youth players who play in my Under 18 team. I checked thru my confidence and signigins and the fans are dissapointed with both youth signing because they have not played for me. Surely this is wrong as i have got them to raise them from my youth team ??? Surely this needs to be sorted.

* i also noticed this in FM08

Completely agree. Fans' opinions of new signings should be relative to their expected role at the club. I can understand them being disappointed if you sign someone as a first team regular and then don't play them, but if you're signing youth players the fans expectations should be next to nothing.

Also, good luck with the glovers. I used to always start a game with them too, but I just found them frustrating in 08

oh ok i hope so lol and hope it is fixed in a later patch or in fm10

What happen on FM08 is that it would say they weren't happy with a particular signing, but once the player stopped being 'new' it would just disappear. I don't think it ever had much effect on job security.

What happen on FM08 is that it would say they weren't happy with a particular signing, but once the player stopped being 'new' it would just disappear. I don't think it ever had much effect on job security.

kwwl cheers Mike Thanks for the help :)

Archived