fmhinfo.co.uk Beta Test

Hi,

The new site is getting closer to launch in preparation for FMH09.

Is there anybody out there who would like to view the new site and give it the once over.

Please only apply if you have the time to go through the site and make sure links and downloads work correctly.

The new site will be available on game release so its not long to wait for those who just want to download files.

If your interested and can help give me some feedback then please reply here and i will get back those who are suitable :)

P.S if anybody is creating a transfer update for the game etc, then get in contact with myself and i'll be more than willing to host your download with full credit to yourself and no download waiting times.

James

** B10 Announcement **

As many of you have heard, i was going to release my own FMH site.

But as i was struggling to cope with it, as i am new to site building, i decided to work with the leading FMH site, FMH Info.

FMH Info's owner, James WHUFC, has kindly invited to let me work under him at Info.

So all my agreements with Ridley, Crickie , Scottc18 etc about exclusive rights, will carry over with me to FMH Info.

Thank you,

B10

It will replace the current site at the same link.

Unfortunately everyone has to sign up again to fix registration issues and get rid of the spam bots.

Im Currently just finishing the downloads and need to put spam protection on the registration form.

i will hopefully have a new transfer update ready for the website in under a week.

Archived