Is it possible........

to bar people from coming into the stadium?

Every f***ing match Bernd Bloody Schuster trots on his Real Madrid boat over to Manchester to see the player he will never get his hands on while I'm in charge - Ronaldo, and every time the media comments on it saying he was watching Ronaldo.....

It's doing my nut in!

if your going to start doing things like that... just retire all the good managers from all the top clubs the week ebfore you play them.

ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure Sir Alex was getting fairly angry at Real Madrid's attempts to sign Ronaldo, but I don't think Sir Alex could make a 'New User' take over Real Madrid and get them sacked.

Its farcical to suggest doing that, you might as well just save the game before every match and play again if you lose. Or better still, take control of the opposition each week and make sure they lose

Just mock him in the press everytime you can, or add a new manager and get him sacked.

Edit:Add new manager as R Madrid manager, then retire said manager. Schuster will be sacked.

What a silly suggestion to make. :confused:

It is a game. What is the point in doing things like that?

By all means I am all for playing the game as you wish as it is your game but I still think doing that would be a waste of time.

I think you should certainly get involved in a 'war of words'. If you can upset him, then Ronaldo might think he's a chump, not want to join Madrid, do the unthinkable and actually want to stay at United... which we all know, isn't going to happen. ;) Perhaps just cut your losses and swap him for Guti or someone :)

I think you should certainly get involved in a 'war of words'. If you can upset him, then Ronaldo might think he's a chump, not want to join Madrid, do the unthinkable and actually want to stay at United... which we all know, isn't going to happen. ;) Perhaps just cut your losses and swap him for Guti or someone :)

Or praise Ronaldo constantly so he rebuffs any interest from Real Madrid? Or even better, a combination.

Archived