Just a thought.....

On friday i'll get the game delivered to me at work (Amazon), head to my mums, have some dinner, wait til the baby is tired then head off home around 8 or 9... Install while playing some FMLive then validate.

Hopefully even if there is a rush i'll miss it.

I've lost the thread on what Miles said about activation.

If I buy the boxed version, intall it and then activate via the phone on my laptop, will I still be able to activate the fm09 on to my new machine which I'll get 2/3 weeks later?

I think the phone activation maybe a bit of a pain, can't do it any other way because my "old" laptop doesn't have internet access (the one i'm on now is my Girlfriends).

I supose I will be able to activate the game on my "new" laptop via steam, but what if it's already been activated via the phone on the old one...confused..

I echo your sentiments!

Also, off topic (apologies), has anyone pre-ordered from amazon and actually heard anything?

I had an e-mail about a day after pre-ordering in which they acknowledged receipt of my order. That's it. But I've never had any issues ordering of Amazon so I'm not worried.

I had an e-mail about a day after pre-ordering in which they acknowledged receipt of my order. That's it. But I've never had any issues ordering of Amazon so I'm not worried.

Its not a problem, I am going to get 2 copies anyway, 1 from amazon and 1 from a store just in case the postman is late or sick or slow/idle! In which case i become a hero because my mate also wants a copy, and its his birthday! But he doesnt know he is getting the one that arrives later and is of no use to me! 1-0 to me lol

Archived