For anyone looking to buy a new laptop

You have to ask yourself this

How long will the PC/Laptop last before it needs upgrading/changing again?

Is it worth it for maybe 1 or 2 years.

You can buy a "gaming" PC super specs for £4000 & it will need upgrading after 2 years!!!!

You have to ask yourself this

How long will the PC/Laptop last before it needs upgrading/changing again?

Is it worth it for maybe 1 or 2 years.

You can buy a "gaming" PC super specs for £4000 & it will need upgrading after 2 years!!!!

Not true. To be honest I wouldn't buy any computer equipment from a place that sells top spec PCs for £4000, that's just ridiculous. My PC, which I bought 2 and a half years ago for just over £1500, can play everything you throw at it (2GB, AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+, ATI Radeon X1900XTX 512MB) and it's not going to need upgrading anytime soon. If anything, if you get a PC with the same specs now, it'll probably cost less.

I picked up this one

http://www.staples.co.uk/ENG/Catalog/cat_sku.asp?Description=UK_CL_Laptops+-+Fujitsu&CatIds=21797,35750,90635&webid=396307&affixedcode=WW

For the bargain price of £330 instore at staples due to it being an ex-display model. The staples site does not include VAT so it should have been £399

The best advice i can give is look at Pcworld, comet ect. they all have refurbished laptops at bargain prices or do a trick I have seen in the past and go online and find out what is not in stock then go instore looking for it, when they say it's out of stock see if they will do a deal on the display model, a lot of big stores will oblige and you still get a full 12 months warranty!

Archived