Press Conferences

I don't think the full thing has been finished so isn't in the demo. I certainly wouldn't expect it to remain like that for the full game. SI have said that building relationships with the media will be a feature, so I think you'll see it in the full game. I certainly hope so, anyway.

After a few matches you find out who certain ones are and what type of personality they have.

For all new newspapers etc. it will have n/a but as I said after a few press conferences they change to their name and you'll see what personality they have and how they view you.

This one guy from thelondonpaper is indifferent towards me and is just looking for trouble, so when I answer him I then just swear at him in the other comments or just give him no comment, as he's a wind up merchant.

Some of them don't bother talking about the match and want to know about transfer listed players or even speculate whom I may want to sign so it can be rather interesting.

After a few matches you find out who certain ones are and what type of personality they have.

For all new newspapers etc. it will have n/a but as I said after a few press conferences they change to their name and you'll see what personality they have and how they view you.

This one guy from thelondonpaper is indifferent towards me and is just looking for trouble, so when I answer him I then just swear at him in the other comments or just give him no comment, as he's a wind up merchant.

Some of them don't bother talking about the match and want to know about transfer listed players or even speculate whom I may want to sign so it can be rather interesting.

i manage notts county and ive never seen any thing other than n/a and i go to all press conferences

i manage notts county and ive never seen any thing other than n/a and i go to all press conferences

Odd that?

I've not played the game much but have had 8 press conferences.

The first time anyone gets names is my 3rd press conference which was the 2nd game of the season at home to Arsenal. Thelondonpaper interview me for the first time and the journalist is James Gill, his personality is Enthusiastic and his relationship is none. Out of 13 questions he asks me 2.

Then he doesn't query me on the post match conference. But for my next pre match conference he asks me the first question and now his relationship with me is indifferent.

This maybe due to the fact I refused to answer a question on tactics v Arsenal?

By the pre match conference with Hull he asked the first 4 questions and started to get funny with me, by asking the same question over and over, this was when I started swearing at him and accused him of being an Arsenal fan.

To finish that conference he wanted to know about transfer rumors and I plainly refuse to speak to him.

So all in all in fact only one is named and it was from the start of his interviews but the relationship side may change dependent on how you answer their questions?

But at least you'll know what ones will try and stir things and cause you trouble.

Archived