The New Patch

the patch will not fix your system specs if they are too low.

My specs are much higher than the games and it still doesn't work lol I hope these issues have been fixed, from what I've read they will be :D

My specs are much higher than the games and it still doesn't work lol I hope these issues have been fixed, from what I've read they will be :D

In what way doesn't it work?. Do you get any error messages? The patch should fix any problems you have.

The problem may have been the graphics card, if it is an integrated Intel one. The other issue could be that you need to reinstall directx. There are a couple of other issues that were highlighted that you might stumble upon if you do a search with the error message that may have come up

I want the patch available at the same time the authentication servers come online... otherwise i'm not gonna have a good Friday :(

Oh gee, my heart bleeds for you.

Some of us live a long way away and have ordered the full game to be delivered.

I don't expect to even see the game before the end of next week.

In what way doesn't it work?. Do you get any error messages? The patch should fix any problems you have.

I have to run in window mode as it keeps freezing in the default setting.Still get a black screen from time to time and it seems to run a little slow for a quad core 4GB ram PC, other than that it runs ok.

The problem may have been the graphics card, if it is an integrated Intel one. The other issue could be that you need to reinstall directx. There are a couple of other issues that were highlighted that you might stumble upon if you do a search with the error message that may have come up

Was that directed at me? I'll anwer it anyway :)

I've installed all relevant drivers, no error message appears just random freezing though this has not happened since I've been running in window mode.

The graphics card is fine as I took it out my old PC (which had no trouble running the demo) and installed it in this one which I brought last Thursday.

I think the issues I'm suffering are to do with Threading altough I have no idea what Threading actually does.

I have to run in window mode as it keeps freezing in the default setting.Still get a black screen from time to time and it seems to run a little slow for a quad core 4GB ram PC, other than that it runs ok.

I take it you've updated your graphics card drivers? If not then do so, reboot and try again.

well spare a thought for us Assistant Researchers

Got out of bed this morning, came down stairs to find a really nice suprise from the post man, my copy of FM2009.... GOOD TIMES!!!

Tried to install it and found out that it cant be registerd till friday therefore cant play the game til then... BAD TIMES!!!!! :(

Are you Justin Lee Collins? :eek: OMG! ^^

There will be an announcement later i think from Matt detailing whats happening with authentication etc.

i wish lol hes a hero!!!!!

any idea when? its killing me, i have a copy of the game staring at me in the face and it wont let me play, feel like im at a strip club, got the lass girating and pushing herself into you but you know u cant do anything but sit and watch, its a nightmare!!!!!!

I take it you've updated your graphics card drivers? If not then do so, reboot and try again.

Yes mate everything that needs updating is updated,it's not a graphics card issue it seems to be something to do with the threading, do you know what the threading does btw as I've no idea.

As far as I know you will be able to authenticate at midnight on Friday. You will not have to wait until 9am.

If the game is officially released on Friday dont you mean that you can authenticate at midnight on Thursday? Its seems odd to me that you purchase the game on Friday morning then have to wait until midnight to authenticate.

Archived