Money grabbing advert?

Just seen the FM 09 advert and at the bottom of the screen it said something like:

"Text 81001 for a free PC demo"

Seems to me to be a sly money grabbing scheme, instead of just telling people where they could download it for nothing, they want people to pay to send a text to be told that very thing. Or will I get a special demo if i text? Very much doubt it Ill just be a bit out of pocket. Next we'll have to pay for patches or January updates.

Im sure people wont really care, but I hate money grabbing ideas like this and had to say something as it annoys me.

Just seen the FM 09 advert and at the bottom of the screen it said something like:

"Text 81001 for a free PC demo"

Seems to me to be a sly money grabbing scheme, instead of just telling people where they could download it for nothing, they want people to pay to send a text to be told that very thing. Or will I get a special demo if i text? Very much doubt it Ill just be a bit out of pocket. Next we'll have to pay for patches or January updates.

Im sure people wont really care, but I hate money grabbing ideas like this and had to say something as it annoys me.

what if some people have not got the internet

Archived