It finally happened, ultimate proof that FM is accurate in it's predictons

For several years now FM has always made it so that Riise would be sold to Roma. In fact, for at least 3 versions this has been the most common event in the game.

And now, today, I read that Riise did sign a 4 year contract with Roma, and Liverpool have sold him.

I rest my case, this is undisputed evidence that FM is an extremly accurate football simulation that follow real life well.

Any evidence to the contrary are welcome (this can not be done by you, only the AI)

Goes either to Valencia or Aston Villa in mine. Come to think of it, Valencia ALWAYS buy Shawn Wright-Phillips for $18 million and then never play him. It's good because I can get him at a real discount after a few years on the bench there.

There a re a few players that this happens with, Mutu to Arsenal and Ciprian Marica to Roma are the two that stand out for me. Marica especially because he always ends up at Roma, not necessarily his first transfer but eventually and Glamdring also mentioned that Roma bought him on his save.

Archived