FM2009 and bugged tactics

lam

Hi,

I have just started playing the 2009 demo and am having major issues with the Tactical screen both in play and out of it.

The formation seems to continualy change. The actual shape remains as I set it, however the Farrows and the Barrows seem to swap places, move around and generaly decide where they want to be.

Example: I have WB's that have Barrows and 3 CD's that have no arrows. At any point in a game, the WB's will suddenly have Farrows and all three of the CD's will have barrows.

The other issue I am having is that during normal time (ie not during a game) my CD's appear after my GK and the WB's after CD's on the formation list (in the team submission screen). However, during the game, The WB's appear after the GK and the CD's all move down two places. Not so much a problem in itsself, however the not ALL the PI's change. Example: WB's are set to forward runs before a game. once they have swapped positions with the CD's (i did not change them), the CD's have the forward runs !! this obviosuly causes problems!

Anyone else having these sorts of problems?

I used the Torrent download, so maybe something is corrupt.........

Lee

Hi,

I have just started playing the 2009 demo and am having major issues with the Tactical screen both in play and out of it.

The formation seems to continualy change. The actual shape remains as I set it, however the Farrows and the Barrows seem to swap places, move around and generaly decide where they want to be.

Example: I have WB's that have Barrows and 3 CD's that have no arrows. At any point in a game, the WB's will suddenly have Farrows and all three of the CD's will have barrows.

The other issue I am having is that during normal time (ie not during a game) my CD's appear after my GK and the WB's after CD's on the formation list (in the team submission screen). However, during the game, The WB's appear after the GK and the CD's all move down two places. Not so much a problem in itsself, however the not ALL the PI's change. Example: WB's are set to forward runs before a game. once they have swapped positions with the CD's (i did not change them), the CD's have the forward runs !! this obviosuly causes problems!

Anyone else having these sorts of problems?

I used the Torrent download, so maybe something is corrupt.........

Lee

If you have an example of a match where that happens, maybe try posting a PKM of it in the bugs forum?

Trek and Peter, you both missed my point. Its not my tactics that I am complaining about. Its the fact that they do not stay put. The computer changes them. One second I have fullbacks with high ment and barrows and next they have farrows from the CD position and a low ment. In the meantime my CD have adopted 'always' forward run attitude. My MCA that has no Farrow but high mentality then suddenly gets a low ment with a Barrow.

My point is that I DO NOT make these changes. at points in the game they just pick these up.

Ill try and get some screenies. Can i post screenies in here?

Lee

Archived