Not very impressed with the wireless option

I love the whole game but the wireless function isn't what i expected, i expected to be able to do a whole season with a few friends instead you just are able to have a match with them. Will there be the option to do a whole seaosn in future releases???

I love the whole game but the wireless function isn't what i expected, i expected to be able to do a whole season with a few friends instead you just are able to have a match with them. Will there be the option to do a whole seaosn in future releases???

• SI Staff

We tend to evolve products rather than go for revolution - peoples feedback on prior versions helps shape future versions.

Currently it seems few people are using their PSP's online (as its been one of the features with next to no comments on for or against) - if it does prove to be more popular then yes we'll definitely consider expanding it in the future in the way you mentioned.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

We tend to evolve products rather than go for revolution - peoples feedback on prior versions helps shape future versions.

Currently it seems few people are using their PSP's online (as its been one of the features with next to no comments on for or against) - if it does prove to be more popular then yes we'll definitely consider expanding it in the future in the way you mentioned. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the problem is i only know a couple of people with PSP's and to be honest i cant be bothered to go and meet them and play one game of FM against them.

Whereas if i could play my mates across the net then i certainly would and as i stated i would join others for a multiplayer game.

yeah well i wouldnt expect a league multiplayer on psp, its not even of the 360 version

its hard as it is to play multiplayer on psp

1. not many people use it

2. i dont know anyone else own the game

3. you have to be near someone,with a psp,with FMH

its a nice feature to have, but i dont think its worth much more effort to expand it...id rather the'd just add a 2d engine than add anything else...but of course thats hard blah blah blah

the network side of the PC is very poor

Archived