Any big/ big-ish teams relegated early.

Not so much in the Premiership but in Serie A, Udinese got relegated in 2007/2008 and haven't made it back up. Also Fiorentina got relegated in 2009/2010 and came close to getting promoted back up. but didn't still with stars like Sebastian Frey and Giampaolo Pazzini.

Oh and what the title says.

I see Man Utd and Chelsea relegated regularly in 08, within 10 years time, sometimes within 5 seasons. I had one save where Liverpool and Sunderland took turns being relegated/promoted back and forth about 6 times within 15 seasons. Both were far and away better than any CCC team but would always have horrendous EPL seasons.

I see Man Utd and Chelsea relegated regularly in 08, within 10 years time, sometimes within 5 seasons. I had one save where Liverpool and Sunderland took turns being relegated/promoted back and forth about 6 times within 15 seasons. Both were far and away better than any CCC team but would always have horrendous EPL seasons.

haha that would be funny. The liverpool bit not Man Utd :(

I've had Tottenham relegated and promoted back over and over again on FM08, about 15 seasons into the game. Arsenal and Chelsea has always remained top clubs on FM08 though but United and Liverpool has been oh so close to relegation countless of times. It's unreal how they always manage to stay up in the end. :) Liverpool was actually without a single point one season with Gerrard as their new manager, after he got the sack (some 16 games into the season I think it was) they made it to 17th on the final day!

Archived