Manager Achievemments

I havent downloaded the demo as i prefer to play the game from scratch when i buy it..so can someone tell me is there a screen where you can click on to see what trophies you have won throughout your career..every year i hope its in the game but always i always disappointed..In Fm2007 and Fm2008 your manager achievements included, absolutely ridiculously, what rounds you won though in in various cup competitons!! I just want a screen with all manager league and cups wins..Thanks!

Dont think so..Hall of fame just has major and minor trophies (which doesnt include League cup, super cup etc) The other screen lists eg League wins 3 Cup wins 7..There is no definite list of all trophies won throughout a career...

No, the Achievements section on your history will list where you've come in every competition you've entered... you must be thinking of 'History' -> 'Information'.

No, the Achievements section on your history will list where you've come in every competition you've entered... you must be thinking of 'History' -> 'Information'.

Yes but i dont want to see knocked out in 3rd rounds, semis, finished 2nd and these are all on different screens for different comps..I want one sreen for complete list of trophies won over a career that may have spanned 4/5 clubs

• SI Staff
Has anyone checked this yet on the demo? Thanks!

It works the same way as before. Could be a good idea to have some sort of filter where it will only display trophies you have won. I don't really care much that I was knocked out of the Italian Cup at the Quarter Final stage and I wouldn't really call it an achievement.

It works the same way as before. Could be a good idea to have some sort of filter where it will only display trophies you have won. I don't really care much that I was knocked out of the Italian Cup at the Quarter Final stage and I wouldn't really call it an achievement.

I completely agree with this, it has always frustrated me not to be able to filter the comps I had won. It would be nice to have a screen that shows your personal achievements (only wins and runners-up maybe?) in exactly the same way that it is displayed for clubs- when you click on club history it lists all major and minor honours by year.

• SI Staff
I agree it would be good to show exactly what tropies or leagues you have won in a more comprehensive list, and it probably would not take much coding for that to work; something that could be added in a patch prehaps.

It probably wouldn't take too much coding to do this, but unfortunately it might throw up some translation issues :(

Archived