Obama fails to sort out US economy - according to FM

Some of us are still happily immersed in our FM08 campaigns you know :)

I can't help but notice that in my current campaign Man Utd and Liverpool have gone into steep decline, having huge debts and fail to make any significant signings over the next few years; big names are sold off and replaced by academy kids. The beast of the EPL becomes Arsenal - owned by Brits. To be fair, Obama did say that he wouldn't fix everything in his first term, and so it turns out, according to the augurs of FM :D

Anyone else find the game spooky in its unintended predictions?

Some of us are still happily immersed in our FM08 campaigns you know :)

I can't help but notice that in my current campaign Man Utd and Liverpool have gone into steep decline, having huge debts and fail to make any significant signings over the next few years; big names are sold off and replaced by academy kids. The beast of the EPL becomes Arsenal - owned by Brits. To be fair, Obama did say that he wouldn't fix everything in his first term, and so it turns out, according to the augurs of FM :D

Anyone else find the game spooky in its unintended predictions?

only in transfers,, ive seen quite a few go through in the game that then happen irl.

Well, FM08 was released when it looked like Hillary Clinton would end up president, so the predictions are probably along those lines :p

Nah if it looked like she would win the game would just stop working after 2010 when she would have managed to mess enough up to destroy the world. ;)

Archived