Football Manager 2009 or Fifa Manager 09 ?

Statements and realism and excellent data or excellent design and dazzling images and effects and excellent 3D between the beautiful game ?

I'm loving football manager and i played fifa manager 09 , but I hope to raise more in the level of design influences, especially that between the joy and when win games and images for access to all competitions .

iam realy love football manager but hope to change in images and effects !!!

FIFA Manager is like dating an Essex girl - quite good to look at but nothing going on beneath the surface, completely superficial and you get bored of her pretty quickly. (This based on a stereotype because I have never actually dated an Essex girl).

FM is like finding a wife - You build a relationship over time and it becomes harder and harder to break until you realise you want her in your life forever. You're constantly learning new things about her and although she "bugs" you sometimes and will occasionally drive you mad, you can't help but keep on loving her. (This is based on assumptions because I have never had a wife).

So.. yeah. FM for me.

FIFA Manager is like dating an Essex girl - quite good to look at but nothing going on beneath the surface, completely superficial and you get bored of her pretty quickly. (This based on a stereotype because I have never actually dated an Essex girl).

FM is like finding a wife - You build a relationship over time and it becomes harder and harder to break until you realise you want her in your life forever. You're constantly learning new things about her and although she "bugs" you sometimes and will occasionally drive you mad, you can't help but keep on loving her. (This is based on assumptions because I have never had a wife).

So.. yeah. FM for me.

:D

Actually I honestly don't understand what the OP in on about. I guess the thread title is a question, but the first post itself just puzzles me.

Archived