Stadium Graphics on 3-D

Is it the case with all FM09 Demo users that the graphics for the stadium on 3d view are greyed out. I was looking at screenshots of the game on various websites like HMV & SI Games and noticed that the shadow of the stadium roof on the pitch is quite detailed as in you tell what it is. On my game it just shows it as a grey block with no detial at all. Is this the case with other people. Thanks

Has anyone got any screenshots of there game, so i can see what there graphics look like on 3-d view. Thanks

Yeah. Go to SIgames.com and look around. Or any of the other 8000 FM related websites in the world. Or google it.

Or, considering that you started this thread by stating that you "were looking at screenshots and", remember the ones you have seen.

I was just interested to see what others peoples graphics looked like on there games, not screenshots on official game websites, but of peoples actual games to see mine was any different to theres, and also to cut out the sarcastic comments. Cheers

Is it the case that only the strawberry demo had the stadiums? They're turned on in my vanilla version and yet I see merely a field. Possibly this is becuase I play as teams whose stadium actually is a field, or possibly becayse of my graphics card, a nvidia go6600, but I have no other graphical issues with the game. odd eh.

Is it the case that only the strawberry demo had the stadiums? They're turned on in my vanilla version and yet I see merely a field. Possibly this is becuase I play as teams whose stadium actually is a field, or possibly becayse of my graphics card, a nvidia go6600, but I have no other graphical issues with the game. odd eh.

Yeah I'm pretty sure just strawberry, if your card couldn't handle it you'd have no 3D or most of the screen would be black.

If you can see the field ok then you should be able to see the stadiums in the full version.

Yeah I'm pretty sure just strawberry, if your card couldn't handle it you'd have no 3D or most of the screen would be black.

If you can see the field ok then you should be able to see the stadiums in the full version.

This is good news indeed. Many thanks, honky.

Archived