What lovely Easter Egg do SI have planned

Last year SI put the lovely Euro Championships Qualifying bug into the game that showed it was a pirated game and I think they added another little gem in too so that when people raised it as a bug it was noticed as a pirate game.

I wonder if SI have done the same this year and added little gems or if the activation code is hoped to be good enough to prevent pirated games.

Last year SI put the lovely Euro Championships Qualifying bug into the game that showed it was a pirated game and I think they added another little gem in too so that when people raised it as a bug it was noticed as a pirate game.

I wonder if SI have done the same this year and added little gems or if the activation code is hoped to be good enough to prevent pirated games.

It's kind of pointless conjecture as their hardly likely to tell you.

Why can't we give this whole piracy thing a rest? It's been discussed to death.

What do you mean by that? What is Euro Championships Qualifying bug?

What do you mean by that? What is Euro Championships Qualifying bug?

Basically if you had a pirated game when it came to the draw for the main Euro championship the teams that finished bottom of their groups qualified and not the group winners. On some of the screen shots that came out it was quite amusing to see the likes of Andorra, Luxumborg and San Marino playing in the Major Tourement Final

Basically if you had a pirated game when it came to the draw for the main Euro championship the teams that finished bottom of their groups qualified and not the group winners. On some of the screen shots that came out it was quite amusing to see the likes of Andorra, Luxumborg and San Marino playing in the Major Tourement Final

Thanks for enlightening me! That can really ruin my game with Greece months ago... but if I got it I would have won the Euro!

If my memory serves me right, and I think it does, then this also happens when you continued with your saved game from the FM08 demo into the full FM08 game.

Well it could just be the same thing, since it worked so well last time. I think it would be better if there was a bigger effect though, for people who don't care about internationals this doesn't matter. If the leagues got inverted etc, that would have been fun.

Well it could just be the same thing, since it worked so well last time. I think it would be better if there was a bigger effect though, for people who don't care about internationals this doesn't matter. If the leagues got inverted etc, that would have been fun.

Could be quite interesting if say the winners of the bottom active league qualified for europe...imagine the likes of Fisher Athletic or AFC Wimbledon playing Foggia or Badajoz in the champions League

I thought I read somewhere on these that the "easter egg" was just due to a bad pirated copy of the game that did the rounds (similar to the demo to full game problem) and that subsequent ones had no such problems.

Archived