Known Issues

Well, who would have thunk it? Here I am actually in a football management sim internet forum. Kevin Toms has indeed a lot to answer for....

anyways, the unitentionally hilarious demo that is Physio Manager 09 has brought me here. I've had a good read through of the relevant material, and whilst in the 'Known Issues' sticky of the Bug section it reports physioroom.com will be consulted to see whether the fact "some players report too many injuries are occuring" (lol!) has any foundation, I read in this section Paul C (eventually) fessed up and reports three relevant areas will be tweaked for the patch. I assume the latter is the more up to date and the first day patch will include such amendments so the actual game becomes playable?

I dont want it to be tweaked so much that Injuries bacome rare , as they are a major part in football management . IMO injuries in the 09 demo are not as bad as some people think , if you play them in the correct number of matches . correct trraining schedules.

yes, it is obvious a major error has been made over injuries. sometimes its totally unplayable, sometimes just pretty bad, but just about playable (EDIT: after coming up with training/match strategies to make the problem just about managable). i dont think there's a great deal to be gained by trying to deny or downplay this.

However, my question remains, namely; there is conflicting information on this forum from SI. Paul C says in the Injuries Thread here that there will be a patch ON THE DAY OF RELEASE which will change a) the 'preseason effect', b) the condition drop during a game and c) the light to heavy match injuries ratio.

The Known Issues section says the amount of injuries experienced on the demo is being monitored.

So my question is; which is correct? I'd like to know before considering purchase. Thanks

Archived