Super performances

I'm now managing Eastbourne Borough(using crickle's update). I bought Stuart Nicholson to the club for free(he was one of the highest on the payroll tho) but every cent was worth it.

going into season 2009-2010, his value shot up to 950k with eastbourne in league 2.

Leicster City came in with a 1.9m bid which the board accepted(I was on holiday at the time of the deal).

When I sold the guy, his stats read like this:

apps 91

assists 44

goals 78

an amazing 85 percent hit rate in front of goal!(in a 4-3-3 formation)

anyone able to beat that?

I'm now managing Eastbourne Borough(using crickle's update). I bought Stuart Nicholson to the club for free(he was one of the highest on the payroll tho) but every cent was worth it.

going into season 2009-2010, his value shot up to 950k with eastbourne in league 2.

Leicster City came in with a 1.9m bid which the board accepted(I was on holiday at the time of the deal).

When I sold the guy, his stats read like this:

apps 91

assists 44

goals 78

an amazing 85 percent hit rate in front of goal!(in a 4-3-3 formation)

anyone able to beat that?

stuart nicholson is great. I signed him for my shrewsbury team for about 22k and he scored over a hundered goals in about 150 games. not as impressive as yours but he was worth 1.7m.

My most prolific ever striker was a regen called Matty Fryat. I was England manager, and seen him as a 16 year old playing for Sunderland with amazing stats, and eventualled moved to Liverpool. Throughout his international career he played in 151 games and scored 149 goals :)

stuart nicholson is great. I signed him for my shrewsbury team for about 22k and he scored over a hundered goals in about 150 games. not as impressive as yours but he was worth 1.7m.

yeah. Nicholson's great for lower league teams. He's "followed" me 2bradford in my other save. altho he didnt perform as well.

Got a Honduras regen who I signed for Carlisle' date=' just after I took over and we were in last place. He scored about 13 goals in 10 games in the championship and enilighted everyone in League 1, Ivan was his name I believe.[/quote']

That's my name. Coincidence?

Archived