"The New DRM Will Ruin The Game" Continued

AJ1

Sports Interactive closed the previous thread, with no reason given, obviously we are not allowed an opinion, or to voice our concerns of the inclusion of DRM.

If i get banned then so be it, but im standing up for what is right, and Im saying here and now i do not agree, and i think we should discuss it, bring it to light, and make everyone aware of just what they are purchasing come release date.

Obviously resorting to the tactics of Amazon and EA, and deleting posts of users that criticised their use of DRM.

So heres another one, lets see if it remains open, keep on topic, and clean.

Quote:

OP - Come Clarity

Right, now that I've got your attention:

Here's a point to consider...

Back in the day we had the same ol' Key Code printed on the back of manuals (Red Alert 2 comes to mind) - naturally the only difference is that such codes are now one use only, and there is the expectation that we are connected to the internet.

Given such a vast porportion of households are connected to the internet, or a phone connection of some description for that matter, could someone explain to me how the new system fundamentally differs from that in place some 10 years ago, and in turn explain why you're all so grumpy?

Archived