Getting Sacked

In reality nowadays people get sacked left right and centre, but on the game i think it is literally just based on the finances, not results, i've been arsenall beore and been 7th or something 3/4 of the season in, in reality i would of been sacked ages ago, just think there aren't enough sackings, how about eveyone else???

I've been sacked plenty of times, mainly due to bad performances but rarely get sacked in my first season as the bored in real life (except Newcastle and Charlton) don't normally sack in the first season of the managers time at the club and the user is not going to be sacked straight away as it is a game!

disagree, it may not be instant but if you fail the objectives you do get fired. at end of second season for example

yeah keep to the expectations and you will be fine looks like this is slightly improved in 09 will find out in the long term

dont like the idea tbh

would make the game less playable if you got sacked all the time

I agree, gives new players, or old players getting used to the newer game a chance to work out tactics, good signings, and develop a squad over time, rather than instant pressure all the time.

I know but if you do get sacked then start a new game, i'm saying literally like juande ramos 30 game bad run so you still get good playing time, you won't get sacked all the time, only if you do horendously badly, i'm just saying it adds to the realism of the game, in reality you know you're under pressure, if you do a decent job, you're not, simple as that, if you know you're not going to get sacked i think that takes away realism and i would find that slightly boring; anyway, i think it is quite good already just could be improved i think it has been mentioned in other forums i've seen

In reality nowadays people get sacked left right and centre, but on the game i think it is literally just based on the finances, not results, i've been arsenall beore and been 7th or something 3/4 of the season in, in reality i would of been sacked ages ago, just think there aren't enough sackings, how about eveyone else???

I play LLM and I get sacked alot. About your finances point, I had a team 400k in the black (In the German RDW) and got sacked for a 5-0 away result. Granted the team was in the relegation zone, but there was hope for us yet :D

I have never been sacked too until him

mostly i resign coz i`m sick of the job and make it seems real

I played with liverpool and won the Premier league at the first season and in 2nd season i lost against manchester united 7-0 (it so shamed):( after i lost i resign ^^ like in Real world ^^

Archived