Cheapest place to buy FMH on pre-order

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Medion:

One month away! Still cheapest as ChoicesUK as far as I can see. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dropped to £21.99!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jaguar8311:

does Choices ship to Canada? i looked and it did not seem like they did </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you check

here. You can see they ship to "Rest of the World" for £5.

Choices now have the game for £27.99 so dont know if they will still sell yu the game for £21.99 or not.

The site has the game for 321.99 but when yu click on info it says £27.99.

Guest Da Simmz Man

I ordered my game when it was £25.99, then recived an e-mail yesterday saying it had been dropped to £21.99. My order history still shows £25.99 so i e-mail choice and they have confirmed that i will be charged the £21.99 as per there e-mail.

So for all those who ordered it pre 3/4/06 i guess that we will recieve it for £21.99

Mind you the price seems to change everyday so who knows what price it will be tommorow !!!?!?!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Da Simmz Man:

I ordered my game when it was £25.99, then recived an e-mail yesterday saying it had been dropped to £21.99. My order history still shows £25.99 so i e-mail choice and they have confirmed that i will be charged the £21.99 as per there e-mail.

So for all those who ordered it pre 3/4/06 i guess that we will recieve it for £21.99

Mind you the price seems to change everyday so who knows what price it will be tommorow !!!?!?!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great news, I also bought the 360 version for £26.99 so hopefully I will get that too for that price.

I am going Blackpool in June for stag night so the PSP will come handy for the journey there.

hmm it does say in stock on Play.com and it says dispatched within 24 hours. hopefully that means i can get it on Wednesday because im going on a booze cruise to france on Thursday and need something to do on the journey down there. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony7:

great news, I also bought the 360 version for £26.99 so hopefully I will get that too for that price.

I am going Blackpool in June for stag night so the PSP will come handy for the journey there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

your going to a stag do and ur gonna be playing ur psp???? shouldn't you be boozin all the way to blackpool?

Archived