Fm09?

I have wrote this elsewhere but not getting any feedback:

Could anyone tell me is the new game going to the new prize money for the English premiership? I believe you now get £50 million for winning and £25 mil for finishing bottom. Is this going to represented on FM09? I still play FM06 and I did play FM08 for a couple of seasons but this part of the game wasn't updated.

Please tell me it is.

what more do u want him to say?

do you get the reported £50mill or the same amount you get in fm08.

'Prize money in FM09' might well have been a better title.

How many of us open every single thread we see on a forum? A title that gives you some kind of idea of what you'll get when you open the thread is always a good thing and will lead to more people taking a look at the thread, including the sort of person who'd be able to answer the question asked by the OP.

It says at the top of the GD page: "Please name your topics sensibly and give an indication of what they are about." I suppose calling it FM09 just about does that, but what they mean is that your title should make it clear what your specific subject is.

But anyway, we're all here now and all I would say is that changes that take place in real life are usually included in the game as long as they happen early enough. I would hope that this prize money thing is the same.

The reason we ask for more specific titles is because there are so many topics that a title of "FM09?" will probably be ignored by most people because there are a lot of threads and a lot of less than constructive posts about FM09. Many of the people skim-reading the thread titles will not even click into this thread to read it. That's the reason we ask for more specific titles.

As for the original question, I do know know the answer.

Archived