Looking forward to release

Hi guys, nice to see some familiar names, particularly from the FMH United Days. In another life I used to be Lasse Nilsson lol.

Had a big gap from the internet, house got totally looted etc etc blah blah as some may remember. Took ages to buy goods, PSP and PC (mainly using works laptop tho) etc. Unfortunately, when FM comes out on Fri I will have bought 3 copies of PC version and 3 copies of FMH in roughly 12 months (4x 08 2x09) oh well.... looking forward to Fri a lot.

I have been observing the site, and for a good while in clicking on FMH forum and it's all been blank. As in, "no threads started in the last 30 days " or something for a long time now. So I logged in and all activity there. Oops.

Disappointed to see in here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=54245 no new leagues added (Sweden next time please), but hey with the provision of 2d, this is great.

As an avid fan of both formats I look forward to both releases and always used to enjoy the friendliness and banter on the Handheld forum.

If FMH United establishes for an 09 venture I will be happy for that, good fun. See you all around.

who is'nt looking forward to the release, and sorry for yer house being looted, my uncle's 2 hp pavilions were stolen and his n96

hi there. sad all round. the relevance was that they took my pc and psp (and virtually everything except frniture, smashing and destroying everything else), so in relation to FM they had all my save games too, including the FMH United one that was being participated in at the time.

over both formats that was every game I played since release dates. never mind. bring on 09, sorry to hear about uncle.

hi there. sad all round. the relevance was that they took my pc and psp (and virtually everything except furniture, smashing and destroying everything else), so in relation to FM they had all my save games too, including the FMH United one that was being participated in at the time.

over both formats that was every game I played since release dates. never mind. bring on 09, sorry to hear about uncle.

any new news on fmh 2009 its 5 days to release right?and nothing new has been told/announced

hi, hold your horses. it was something done an earlier while ago in the year. it was quite fun.

but it did burden a certain Mister, he the creator, with the hassle of setting it up etc... so it's not something as easy as that. if it were to happen again that would be great fun and that's that.

Mr Bergkamp, no I don't recall you were.

I'm sure we will all be having too much fun with the game when it's out for any tomfoolery with the editor.

personally, i am looking forward to managing:

Aston Villa and Rangers.

The fact that SI have included the allowance for us to move jobs and do so across countries is a fantastic addition. I'm sure they push the capabilities of what's possible with a UMD so we have been treated this version.

You know, the addition of 3d is great on the PC. But in relation to the FMH the 2d i cannot wait for and am looking forward to this a lot. It gives that much more personal touch, seeing the behaviours and you can see almost exactly whats going on.

It is not at all in any way going to be a backward step, and FMH improves in subtle ways every year. On 2008, there would be times, on a bored evening, I could do 2 seasons in a night if i blitzed through.

I look forward to being slowed down choosing to watch the highlights of the moves and a season will take much longer.

4 working days here's hoping Asda deliver early or on time.

i can confirm i will be looking in to doing FMH United this year!

hi ridders, wasnt gonna name you in case you got hassled in advance.

as for FMH United 08/09 that is great. it was great fun. i never got to see how it turned out for most people and if they got 30 years in, i was a few years in i think when it got stolen. i never downloaded it to my next psp, i had a bad jolt in general with what happened and took ages to buys stuff pc, psp... never mind.

what i liked was that i won leagues with like 13 and 14 and 15 year olds that was funny. growing boys, taking on the brutes of the blue square premier where there's a lot of physicality 6'4'' sh-thouse types and these little kids the size of S Wright Phillips romping home.

i remember there was this dutch guy on the forum at the time Feddema, what happened to him?

I used to use Jambo's tactic and i put mr Feddema in the central MC role and ole Fedster got me 50 in a season once then dished out attitude!

Fedde is still around! You'll have to keep your eyes peeled though! :)

will do matey, will be more active on here. i thought they closed the handheld forum! as when i clicked on it, it showed no new threads for 30 days. so the other day, i log in to ask a question in the pc forum related to 09, and so i clicked on FMH forum and lo and behold it was there all the time. strange. i dont remember it being like that.

had some time away from personal internet really. but back alive n kicking. fedde was cool, a feyenoord fan i think.

will do matey, will be more active on here. i thought they closed the handheld forum! as when i clicked on it, it showed no new threads for 30 days. so the other day, i log in to ask a question in the pc forum related to 09, and so i clicked on FMH forum and lo and behold it was there all the time. strange. i dont remember it being like that.

Yeah, it's gone private!

Yeah, it's gone private!

oh ok. still tho i am reading through old posts and stuff as i have missed a lot, if only had have logged in earlier... never thought that would make difference.

anyway, i have missed some entertainment, there was some ---- called HBK Shaun Michaels spouting. I'm assuming he was not a Halmstads (HBK) supporter by any chance

We had a wee member problem a while back' date=' seems to have died down. Someone came back as a different alias and spammed the place.[/quote']

yeah i read Ridley was accused of bullying too. still though whoever that was, is bound to come back. what they get out of doing it i dont know. i thought that once anyone got banned, thats it, the server recognises their IP address and blocks them. or something./

yeah i read Ridley was accused of bullying too. still though whoever that was, is bound to come back. what they get out of doing it i dont know. i thought that once anyone got banned, thats it, the server recognises their IP address and blocks them. or something./

I think we can safely say we've all moved on now... We're not bothered by him and the mods do their work :)

Archived