Friendlies!

Something I would like to see in future FMs would be if you tick on the option to have your assistant mgr to arrange friendlies add the options to suggest how many you want and what % to be home games! Most of the time friendlies seem to be away if this option is ticked!

Just a thought?

Something I would like to see in future FMs would be if you tick on the option to have your assistant mgr to arrange friendlies add the options to suggest how many you want and what % to be home games! Most of the time friendlies seem to be away if this option is ticked!

Just a thought?

You can arrange your own friendlies.

Go to your teams fixtures list and you can then highlight any friendly games and cancel or edit them.

You can also select what dates you want to play on, what teams to play against, and wether it should be a tour of a country or a cup or league.

Also home or away games.

Just a thought?

Yes please. I recall suggesting this about a year ago. Personally I like at least one game a week for my reserves and under 18's, and it is a little time consuming arranging all those friendlies manually at the start of each season, and monotonous since I really don't care who they play. Would be nice to be able to give the ass mgr a bit of info concerning what you want, and then leave it up to him.

Yes please. I recall suggesting this about a year ago. Personally I like at least one game a week for my reserves and under 18's, and it is a little time consuming arranging all those friendlies manually at the start of each season, and monotonous since I really don't care who they play. Would be nice to be able to give the ass mgr a bit of info concerning what you want, and then leave it up to him.

I have a different idea for friendlies that I have mentioned several times in the past, although I haven't checked on the demo to see if it's included this year.

When you go to arrange a friendly there is a drop down menu with the teams from your current league. I want my affiliated clubs to included in the drop down menu, because there are usually a couple of teams that we're obligated to play. You normally have to go trawling through all the other clubs to find them. Having them appear on the initial drop down would save a lot of time.

You can arrange your own friendlies.

Go to your teams fixtures list and you can then highlight any friendly games and cancel or edit them.

You can also select what dates you want to play on, what teams to play against, and wether it should be a tour of a country or a cup or league.

Also home or away games.

Thanks Dougy i did know about this and i do use it, however i was asking about when you get the assistant to do it. I dont really care who but i would like an option on how many and h or a etc, as an extra addition.

Great idea Smithers08. The reason i like the assistant to choose friendlies is that sometimes it can be a hassle when the next day all the teams say NO to your request. Maybe a reason also would be good as we already have they are unavailble on that date but if they come back saying NO why not some sort of reason to help your decision making?

Archived