Question

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the gray teams are still so strong as in last version.

I like to play lower leagues and while I am no expert I can usually do fairly well except when I get paired with a gray team in which case I have great troubles. I have read before that this might be looked at but have seen nothing recent in the forums.

Of course I still love the game every year and I espesially look forward to playing with 3D this year.

I did patch and did recall that it was being looked at but not neccessarily resolved.

After the patch I found the same difficulty although I should say I still got my value out of the 2008 version.

You know, I'm not by far an expert in the sport so maybe my expectations are just not in line with reality. But I assume that the all gray teams should be below the class of Blue Square South/N teams and I should in general perform as well against them or better then against BSS/N teams. Maybe this is not the case.

Anyway I was hoping someone who plays lower league teams might share thier experience with the demo in this regard.

Archived