New Feature: Loan Report

I like it, but I'm not sure how much I'll use it.

Asking the right clubs for a player or two should make it quite easy to escape from the Championship. As Argyle, United and Arsenal were all too happy to lend me the likes of Possebon and Lansbury :) Obviously a good thing in some respects, but it does take part of the challenge away from the game.

I like it, but I'm not sure how much I'll use it.

Asking the right clubs for a player or two should make it quite easy to escape from the Championship. As Argyle, United and Arsenal were all too happy to lend me the likes of Possebon and Lansbury :) Obviously a good thing in some respects, but it does take part of the challenge away from the game.

why?

When both players are awful youths will loads of potential

Check their current ability with a good scout

He will say league one at best

So hardly taking away the challenge is it?

why?

When both players are awful youths will loads of potential

Check their current ability with a good scout

He will say league one at best

So hardly taking away the challenge is it?

Awful? You might want to look at Possebon again, at 19 he is more than capable of starring for a mid-table Championship side.

Besides, both clubs offered me other players as well (I can't for the life of me remember who, but Darron Gibson springs to mind on the United front) but I wanted a closer look at the players in question. Lansbury was one of the stars of the show for my all-conquering Spurs side in FM08.

Archived