can't sign any players from trial day?

They ask you if you would like to attend quite early in the season. You can chose to go or just get scout reports. I signed a good Rb for my League one side from it so I was very pleased with this new fixture.

You have to wait until the trial day is over and the games have been completed I think.

Bingo. I tried to sign a RB in an Argyle save and had to wait until after the matches were played. The muppet went and turned me down for a lower squad status, £500 a week less and a league down with Leeds.

There isn't a great deal of point in Championship clubs being informed of them, if the standard of players in the demo is anything to go by. My ass man found a grand total of 1 four star potential player for me and 2-3 three star potentials when I try not to dip below four.

For anything lower than the Championship it's an awesome feature, though :)

You have to wait a few days after the trails are completed. I signed a handful of them after I went to the one match. I tried to sign two of them right after the match but I couldn't, but I just waited a few days after that and I could sign them.

I got quiet a good striker for Forest from the Trial day. Scored a double in the cup on debut, and looked alright in his sub appearances in the league.

Archived