Real Madrid Castilla Problem

I was trying out Real Madrid B or Castilla as they are known and I see the message "Castilla Chairman looking to step aside". He's the same chairman as Madrid but when I check the Madrid info screen it says "loves the club". What's worse is the message says tat someone else is looking to take over but Madrid like Barcelona are not owned by a particular individual and the chairman is chosen through an election process. Is this a bug?? It seems like a major one!

Well now Castilla have installed a new Chairman at the club. Obviously this is totally wrong as it is impossible. I think this is really messed up and needs to be looked at. You should not have a separate Chairman at Castilla. On the info screen it notes 2 Chairman, Calderon and the new guy. ???

Well now Castilla have installed a new Chairman at the club. Obviously this is totally wrong as it is impossible. I think this is really messed up and needs to be looked at. You should not have a separate Chairman at Castilla. On the info screen it notes 2 Chairman, Calderon and the new guy. ???

That. Is. Awesome.

But yeah, report to bugs forum man.

Ok done this under 2009 Data issues but no-one has replied, not even from SI. I'm hoping they do something about it as this will mess up the game. If you're treated as a separate club with a separate chairman the expectations will be unrealistic since you're a B team. I'm guessing the same is happenng with Barca B, can anyone confirm??

Because it's a BUG and not a DATA issue.

Data issues is everything which is entered BEFORE the start of a game.

So as your Chairman has been changed, it's a BUG, and therefore report it to the "Football Manager 2009 Bugs Forum" forum if you want it to be changed.

That's not possible, Castilla will stay in their lower division.

Just like it's not possible that Madrid will be taken over like the news reports in the game of the topic starter are saying.

Would this mean that Real Madrid can't get relegated?

If Madrid were to get relegated, Castilla would be booted down to the third division, regardless of where they finished (and if Real were to go up again the following season, Castilla would stay in the third until they got promoted legitimately, such is the life of a B team).

If Madrid were to get relegated, Castilla would be booted down to the third division, regardless of where they finished (and if Real were to go up again the following season, Castilla would stay in the third until they got promoted legitimately, such is the life of a B team).

i feel sorry for the b team

i feel sorry for the b team

If the player in the B team is good enough, they'll enter the first team and don't have to worry about playing in the B team anymore. ;)

Sadly we don't let them into the first team, make him want to leave the club, buy a Dutch player who only played 4 good games in his entire career for 14 million euros, and let Valencia have a much better player for free.

If the player in the B team is good enough, they'll enter the first team and don't have to worry about playing in the B team anymore. ;)

Sadly we don't let them into the first team, make him want to leave the club, buy a Dutch player who only played 4 good games in his entire career for 14 million euros, and let Valencia have a much better player for free.

oh yeh thats true lol.

Archived