No stadium info on match overview

My first post so please be gentle. Having played the demo for the last few days, im a bit disappointed with the little details that seem to have been removed for no aparent reason - details which always for me lifted the FM games above the rivals by filling the football world around the game im playing.

Why for example cant I see where a match is played and its attendance when looking at a result from a different competition to the one i am playing in (this even happens when looking at the community shield). Also on this screen the kits have been replaced by another set of logos - surely it would have been better to have left the space empty rather than introduce another set of logos of yet another size? whoever made this decision must realise this is completely insane and makes the screen look really shabby.

Thanks for your reply, but you misread the problem. I know how to get stadium info on the club screen. However there are no tabs on the match info screen. Go to a match that has already been played in another division (eg play in championship and look at a result in the premiership) and you will see only the result and scorers but no stadium info.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you isuckatfm!

I see it. But i don`t need match reports at All Details.

I want thing to be as in 2008, only full overview of matches

I completely agree, its not as if the information isnt available without playing the the match in full detail - the stadium name is there if you look at a teams past fixtures. Has the look of lazy quality assurance to me

Yes you are right. Everything are there, stadium, referee, weather and name of competition (just look in teams fixtures).

The problem is that this infos don`t show on match overview.

I find that this is "match overview.xml" panel. I trying to hack it but can`t.

maybe it is possible to check "match overview.xml" from 2008?

Archived