Couple of questions about '09

Hi, haven't been on the forums for a bit of a while but been reading.

First of all I would like to ask how i check if i have enough space to run FM09 (sorry but im not great with computer hardware, and i prefer not to download the demo because i find it more exciting learning new things when i officially purchase it:p). Secondly if I purchase FM09 in a regualar shop (e.g. ASDA) do I have to register it? (I will only be playing it on one computer).

Regards

_-_-_-_-_

System Requirements

o Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista

o Processor: XP: 1.4GHz or Faster, Vista: 2.0GHz or Faster. *Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon.

o Memory: XP: 512MB RAM, Vista: 1GB RAM

o Graphics: 128 MB video RAM or greater.

**Supported Chipsets - Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.

o DirectX Version: Version 9.0c (included)

o Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible

o Hard Drive: 2 GB available hard-drive space

o LAN: TCP/IP compliant

System Requirements

o Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista

o Processor: XP: 1.4GHz or Faster, Vista: 2.0GHz or Faster. *Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon.

o Memory: XP: 512MB RAM, Vista: 1GB RAM

o Graphics: 128 MB video RAM or greater.

**Supported Chipsets - Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.

o DirectX Version: Version 9.0c (included)

o Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible

o Hard Drive: 2 GB available hard-drive space

o LAN: TCP/IP compliant

i have 41.6GBS left (presumably more when i uninstall FM08)- will i be able to run it?

I agree about the excitement thing but couldn't resist the demo but stopped after 2 days but i did learn what not to do so not totally regretting it, p.s hope the authnticitation thing off steam is easy because i don't think i can bare getting the game and having troubles with the patch on the day!!! By the way does anyone know if the patch has any bugs removed or anything improved

I agree about the excitement thing but couldn't resist the demo but stopped after 2 days but i did learn what not to do so not totally regretting it, p.s hope the authnticitation thing off steam is easy because i don't think i can bare getting the game and having troubles with the patch on the day!!! By the way does anyone know if the patch has any bugs removed or anything improved

Yeah i think in the Data room or something they are checking out and addressing all the bugs/problems this will include data updates e.g. new managers etc, retirements

Archived