Nice Touch - Interchangeable Kits in 3D

Just a small thing I noticed today and not sure if anyone else has see this, but the 3D kits seem interchangeable.

I'm Tottenham in a compitition against FC Porto and in that game Tottenham played with white shirts, white shorts and blue socks.

Our first league match at home to Wigan we're back to our usual white shirts, blue shorts and blue socks.

Yes, it is a very very small cosmetic thing but also realistic as teams do change their kit so no to clash with the opposition.

Nice cool feature SI.

I noticed this in 2d last year, sometimes my rushden discs would be white, red numbers and blue trim, and other times ther would be white, red numbers and white trim.

Maybe that was the away kit?

I was refering to the fact that the shorts on the home kit were white for a match instead the normal blue, it was just a nice graphical touch.

My only problem with colours is that they sometimes are too much alike in the 3d views. The light blue of ManCity looks a lot like white. Makes is a bit difficult to see who's who if you're playing certain teams.

Is that the same if you have the Main Stand view or the Zoomed Vertical View as well?

I find especially in the Main Stand camera you can see more detail on kits like stripes and hoops which is nice.

Is that the same if you have the Main Stand view or the Zoomed Vertical View as well?

I find especially in the Main Stand camera you can see more detail on kits like stripes and hoops which is nice.

I use either Zoomed vertical or Elevated in 3D mode. Main Stand isn't useful enough, the angle makes it hard to see what's going on on the pitch. To me, that is. I'll have a look and see if Main stand is better.

Man City's home kit is terrible. The lightest blue I've ever seen home kit is very easily mixed with other team's white away kits.

This is my biggest issue at the moment, especially as I have played 4 games already where the opposition is wearing a white kit and it is hard to tell who is who

Yupp, noticed this myself already. In the very first two matches of the season with Man City. There must be many more kits that could rub with each other in similar ways. Suggestion for an easy fix: a shortcut that changes kits if you want to. Your players: blue, opponent: red. Done.

Archived