Whats the chance of authenticating crashing on the 14th?

It'll be a nightmare! The bits used for the demo was meant to be better this year and they had to take down the direct download by about 11pm due to the amount of people downloading! Thankfully I had my copy of the demo by then so it didn't bother me but I did feel sorry for the one's who hadn't got in on time

who cares just download a cracked copy!!! only joking I got my order in but if they are problems just to install it on the 14th how many people will think sod it might as well call me long john silver and hit the torrents aha ma harties!!! :)

You need to be careful what you joke about, people have been banned for less.

You need to be careful what you joke about, people have been banned for less.

So what mate if I don't tow the party line? I'm just asking questions, proposing theories and genreally trying to guage other peoples opinions. That's right mate cause I have respect for other peoples opinion, unlike yourself and others who are trying to goad me into using expletives so they can dispose of me, by implying that I'm trying to fan the flames. Well I've got news for you Kriss, I'm just a big a fan of FM as yourself, so don't go looking for things that aren't there mate.

PS

tell your mate PaulC that I'll be filing a complaint for calling me an idiot.

So what mate if I don't tow the party line? I'm just asking questions, proposing theories and genreally trying to guage other peoples opinions. That's right mate cause I have respect for other peoples opinion, unlike yourself and others who are trying to goad me into using expletives so they can dispose of me, by implying that I'm trying to fan the flames. Well I've got news for you Kriss, I'm just a big a fan of FM as yourself, so don't go looking for things that aren't there mate.

PS

Errrr......

PS

What is this geezer babbling on about?

I thought you respected other people's opinions? Besides, he didn't call you an idiot, he called the thread idiotic. Get your facts right for once.

Kriss replied to Dazza saying he should be careful, you then replied to Kriss directly by saying "so what if I don't tow the line" and explaining why you/dazza said what you/dazza said and going on a rant, even though he was replying to dazza and Cullen hadn't even written in the thread before.

Which suggests you forgot you were logged in to your Cullen account, and not the Dazza one, when making the ranting reply.

Kriss replied to Dazza saying he should be careful, you then replied to Kriss directly by saying "so what if I don't tow the line" and explaining why you/dazza said what you/dazza said and going on a rant, even though he was replying to dazza and Cullen hadn't even written in the thread before.

Which suggests you forgot you were logged in to your Cullen account, and not the Dazza one, when making the ranting reply.

Nope! What really happened was I was trying to reply to Kriss in another thread, which just so happened to be closed, so I decided to post it in here instead. Sorry for the confusion.

Nope! What really happened was I was trying to reply to Kriss in another thread, which just so happened to be closed, so I decided to post it in here instead. Sorry for the confusion.

Er pointless. Reply via PM, not ruining someone else's thread, in future.

Where do we go to authenticate our copies?

Hey Kyle mate. ;)

It's been said that we can authenticate our copies either via Steam which will enable automatic updates for the game, you can do it online as there is a folder in the game on where to go and finally via the old dog and bone (phone). The online and phone ones mean you have to manually download updates yourself as we've always done.

Hope this helps.

But as has been said exact details will appear here later in the week.

Archived