Is this fate?

I'll be honest, this is a bit of a pointless thread but I felt the need to post it really just to see if anything like this has happened to anyone else out there. Anyway basically the other week I started a new job which I'll be honest was not very good. One of my major annoyances with it tho was that I would have little or no time to play the new football manager.

Anyway what should happen but the other night whilst i'm playing football i turn my ankle ankle slightly and think nothing of it. A few hours later tho it had swollen up and was agony. So I go to A and E and find i've ruptured two ligaments and chipped my bone, god knows how that happened. So basically i'm not set for perhaps a month off with sick pay whilst i stay at home playing the new FM. Whilst its a bit crap that i have to hobble on a silly red cast, i feel glad that i'm going to at least have something quality to keep me amused!

So yeh, I was just wondering if anybody else out there in FM world has had a similar situation?

Cheers

Archived