(Offtopic?)but what happened to.......

From what i heard though, Man Utd played badly. And he didn't take Park off?? Despite the 5Live commentator declaring how he wasn't fit to be on the pitch because of his performance. Plus, no appearence from Nani?

Anyway, that was our game in hand. We can still go above Arsenal by beating Stoke ;)

It was amazing how a weakened Arsenal team beat a strong Man utd team, I wouldn't count them out of the title race yet. Was Nasri motm?

Maybe he was,but match was damn fun and entertaining, bender was horrible

I thought Fibreglass was poor' date=' Bender was poor. They won flukely so to speak. Didn't deserve to win, more a draw I think.[/quote']

Awww, a jealous Spurs fan, makes a change.

And some truly terrible word play, i mean, Fibreglass 24.gif, just plain bad.

Have to say i watched the whole match and it was a cracker, we played brilliantly and the scorline could have been anything, if Bendtner could hit the target :D.

Admittedly Utd could have got a few but they've only got themselves to blame, i think Rooney took acception to someone in Row Z.

Still, it was a great advertisment for the PL, and anyone who says we didn't deserve it either didn't watch the match or just know nothing about football.

Rant over.

After seeing it (rather than listening) i have to say that if Rooney and Ronaldo had been finishing even half of their shots, it would of been a draw.

Arsenal Top Players :

Nasri and Almunia

Arsenal Worst Players :

Walcott and Bendtner

Man Utd Top Players :

Evra (gunning down the wing) and Berbatov / Ronaldo

Man Utd Worst Players :

Rooney (Finishing atrocious), Neville (had rings run around hium by Nasri) and VDS (Not looking as confident and agile as last season. Foster ftw!)

right now i know you are lying as before your profile said you were 20 and you said you went to "skool" as you said now that i caught you out your suddenly 14!

i'm 14 but never tell my real age on the profile(except on facebook)but other sites i'm always like 20-22 years old like on gamefaqs

Archived