Last Farewell

Will you play FM08 this week as a farewell?  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play FM08 this week as a farewell?

well no as in il give it a miss and not a chance as in definetly not i hated it

Well you buggered that up then, because my vote for not a chance was in lieu of enjoying the demo a great deal and forgetting '08 ever existed.

It was an emphatic no, rather than any thought to hating '08 which I enjoyed playing, tho not nearly as much as '07.

I'm sticking with my career game for as long as possible. The four kids I've carefully nurtured for about 3 seasons to completely replace my geriatric Barcelona midfield have all come good at once and I'm gutted that I won't get to see their careers evolve. Just trying to squeeze in one more season.

I don't know, to be honest. As I mentioned in another thread, I cant focus on my FM08 game, knowing FM09 is little more than a week away, but at the same time, I just cant bring myself to play FM09 Demo, because I'm yet to complete certain challenges on FM08. Its tough. In the end, I've played neither.

On a brighter note from this, My FIFA09 ranking has shot up :D

i booted up my old spanish game on fm08 and got the athletico madrid job that i've wanted for 3 years... great timing :rolleyes:

i kno how ur feeling!! im in 2015, and all i ever wanted was the spanish national job, and guess what?? i got the offer yesterday!! i'll try to at least give them run in ther euros, but the wc is too far away...oh well

It all depends whether I'm actually able to play FM09. If I can then I'll just finish my current game at the end of the season. It's April 2027 and we're currently on course to win every single competition, so that sounds like a good time to finish.

If I can't play FM09 then I'll just carry on with the current game.

The injuries bug in the '09 demo has bothered me to the point where I feel better just leaving FM for the time being and I won't return to it until I have my game authenticated and the patch installed. FM08 is history to me now. But, after the 8.0.2 patch, it was really great.

Archived