editor

i have heard a few people say they have found the editor on the demo can anyone confirm this and if so go through step by step on how to access it and a quick question from myself can someone tell me how i post screenshots on these messages thank you for any help

The editor isn't available in the demo. There are 3rd Party versions and editors which can be found in the Editor's Hideaway

How to Post a Screenshot

• While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).
  • Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image
  • Save the file as a JPEG
  • Or press Alt+F9 and look for the image in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\screenshots
  • Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket or Imageshack
  • Post the direct Url to the image here.

The editor isn't available in the demo. There are 3rd Party versions and editors which can be found in the Editor's Hideaway

How to Post a Screenshot

• While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).
  • Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image
  • Save the file as a JPEG
  • Or press Alt+F9 and look for the image in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\screenshots
  • Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket or Imageshack
  • Post the direct Url to the image here.

thank u very much

Archived