Great Attacking Tactic

Hi friends.

i am a FM fan for 5 years now.

i should say when i first play FM09, i said "WTF is this ME!!!"

but after a week, i finally managed to have a great tactic, and now i should say the match engine is fantastic:

My Tactic Picture: http://i37.tinypic.com/2rqylc3.jpg

1.My Mentally Framework is 10-16

2.My play Maker is fabregas (Attacking CM)

3.I am using Offside Trap & Defensive Line is set to Push Up, So it is better to have FAST DEFENDERS.

4.Van Persie (second strikes) Is on Free Role.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?yjy3m8dmb4z

Edited Tactic for 9.0.1: http://www.mediafire.com/?vmmmmy19dhm

Training Schedule: http://www.mediafire.com/?uunky2tvzgm

in 10 Competetive Match: 8 W 2 D 0 L Lot of goals and My defensive Record is Really Good.

i was far superior in that two games that i didn`t win. and that two games was at home!

the only thing that Ass Man is saying about this tactic is that "we should try more direct passing". but don`t listen to him!

and biggest part of my goals, are coming from strikers (specially main striker (Adebayor) ), also wingers scoring rate is really good for me.

you may want to try it, feel free for any comment or recommendation.

sorry for my english, if is not good enough.

Many people will say this, but try it on a more difficult team. Well done for creating one for Arsenal - Arsene obviously can't - but with the players you have its probably not too difficult.

Try saving that tactic and using it on a much weaker PL club, or even on a lower league club. You may not be so enthused!

Many people will say this, but try it on a more difficult team. Well done for creating one for Arsenal - Arsene obviously can't - but with the players you have its probably not too difficult.

Try saving that tactic and using it on a much weaker PL club, or even on a lower league club. You may not be so enthused!

you could try it in lower leagues if you want!

I'm gonna try this with lower league club ALAVES (second division Spain)

media prediction: 16

Let you know the results

wijnand

results:

win 3-2 home Tenerife League

lose 0-1 home Murcia League

lose 1-2 home Valencia Cup

lose 0-3 away Rayo

lose 1-2 away Elche

Not a lower league tactic

results:

win 3-2 home Tenerife League

lose 0-1 home Murcia League

lose 1-2 home Valencia Cup

lose 0-3 away Rayo

lose 1-2 away Elche

Not a lower league tactic

I have to say i have only tried this with Man Utd so far but intend on trying it with a mid table side like real betis. The Man Utd results were exceptionally good. I did not lose in the whole of the 6 month demo and my win percentage was at 93%. The only issue with this tactic i find is that my strikers do not score a decent amount of goals. all have between 4-7 goals having played 15 games or so each.

Many people will say this, but try it on a more difficult team.

I'm not being funny and I appreciate you want to post your successful tactic but do you realise how ridiculously easy it is to win with any of the top 4 teams? It's not even remotely hard.

If you try this with a weaker team and it works then maybe you will earn more respect.

I laugh when I see people posting their "amazing" tactics for Arsenal, Man U, Madrid etc.

I have to say i have only tried this with Man Utd so far but intend on trying it with a mid table side like real betis. The Man Utd results were exceptionally good. I did not lose in the whole of the 6 month demo and my win percentage was at 93%. The only issue with this tactic i find is that my strikers do not score a decent amount of goals. all have between 4-7 goals having played 15 games or so each.

adebayor was scoring lots of goals for me, i think berbatov should do it as well, if u are playing him as main striker.

but the second striker won`t score that much, because he is there for create chances.

i have tried this with roma (not a great team) and the results is still great.

this will be a very good tactic for midtable teams, but for lower league team i don`t think it will be fine, and it is not supposed to be!

Roma is a great team in Italian football Roma was a league runner up for two seasons in a row.

They are a member of the grat four of Italian football (if it could be named so)

I never try kimz tactic, but i try my own tactic. my own tactic is 3-2-3-2.

I put andrade, criscito, and leggrotaglie as DC. Nocerino and Salihamidzic as MC. Pavel Nedved as AML, Camoranesi as AMR, Del Piero as AMC, and Trezeguet - Laquinta as FC. And the result is:

Lokal League......

Match : 32

W : 31

D : 1

L : 0

Note: I have not done any tweaks pre-match or during a game. Just try my best......... (^_^)#

I used it for FM2008

I put andrade, criscito, and leggrotaglie as DC. Nocerino and Salihamidzic as MC. Pavel Nedved as AML, Camoranesi as AMR, Del Piero as AMC, and Trezeguet - Laquinta as FC. And the result is:

Lokal League......

Note: I have not done any tweaks pre-match or during a game. Just try my best......... (^_^)#

you've played 32 in the demo? This tactic is designed for fm09 unless i'm mistaken?

I'm not being funny and I appreciate you want to post your successful tactic but do you realise how ridiculously easy it is to win with any of the top 4 teams? It's not even remotely hard.

If you try this with a weaker team and it works then maybe you will earn more respect.

I laugh when I see people posting their "amazing" tactics for Arsenal, Man U, Madrid etc.

And you are aiming at me on this for what reason? Criticise the right people; try reading posts.

I was poo pooing it as well!

this is the same tactic with some tweaks on width, tempo and passing style:

http://www.mediafire.com/?vmmmmy19dhm

a very attacking and beautiful football!

i use this tactic for all of my games, home and away, against every team!

you could listen to your ass man for pre game instructions.

1. in my first season, i win premier league (92 points), champions league, FA cup, League cup

and at the start of second season, i win community shield (against Man Utd).

2. adebayor win best player and top scorer awards. (23 goals)

3. van persie had most assists in plemier league.

4. most goals in league (84) , 21 conceded (best in premier league)

some impressive results:

5-1 Man utd Away Premier League

2-0 Chelsea Home Premier League

3-0 Tottenham Away Premier League

4-0 Liverpool Away League Cup

1-0 Liverpool Home League Cup

4-0 Manchester city Home Premier League

3-0 Man Utd Home Premier League

3-0 Liverpool Home Champions League

3-1 Chelsea Away Premier League

4-2 CHelsea Home Champions League

5-1 Liverpool Away Premier League

5-1 Tottenham Home Premier league

3-1 Barcelona N Champions League Final

4-1 Liverpool N FA Final

transfers:

Sell:

Kolo Toure 30m Pound to Real Madrid

Eduardo 20m Pound to Barcelona (January)

Rosicky 14m Pound to Lyon (January)

buy:

Sissoko 11m Pound (trained him as a DC, He is a Monster!)

Managing Man United (Yes yes, i know. Its a strong team and i don't need to download a tactic to win game. And i suck and blah blah..)

But the reality is i kept losing.. :p

Anyway, played with original Man United Team. Bought no players. First game against arsenal. Won 3 - 2. I realised this tactic leak goals towards the end of the match...

Managing Man United (Yes yes, i know. Its a strong team and i don't need to download a tactic to win game. And i suck and blah blah..)

But the reality is i kept losing.. :p

Anyway, played with original Man United Team. Bought no players. First game against arsenal. Won 3 - 2. I realised this tactic leak goals towards the end of the match...

1. in my first season, i win premier league (92 points), champions league, FA cup, League cup

some impressive results:

4-1 Liverpool N FA Final

transfers:

Sell:

buy:

Anyone try this tactic with a avarage or lower league team?

I have to say also that this tactic is pure class for good teams. I have completed the 1st season with man utd on the full game now and did not lose a single league game all season and finished with 102 points. scored 142 goals in all competitions also and these were spread out amongst my squad with rooney bagging 32 of them.

One thing i did do was i took the free role off of the striker and i seemed to start scoring more goals. I also used the opposition instructions for every match after the 1st 2 months of the season and my results and goals scored massively improved.

Strikers: Weaker foot & hard tackling

Wingers: Same as above

Centre Midfielders: Close down, hard tackling and weaker foot.

i would also always use the assistants feedback at half time and do what he said and again worked wonders.

I know people will still say easy to win the league with man utd but i won the league from arsenal who finished only 2 points behind me (the only game they lost was against me at old trafford). also won the champs league, worthless cup (with my reserves in every game) and got beat by chelsea in the FA Cup Final.

i am testing it now with a half decent side in At Madrid and early results are also good.

i have to admit that this is the best ever tactic ever for me... (Manchester United)

i was struggling to set up a own tactic to let my striker score and winning the game consistenly but it seem like never appear ... My striker are hardly score and never score a hattrick...

Since i use this tactic my striker start to score and strikers begin to start their hattrick campaign... LOL

Thanks for sharing the tactic... Brilliant !!!! Marvelous !!!!

Thx...

some impressive results:

4-1 Liverpool N FA Final

transfers:

Sell:

buy:

Many thanks, it is working brilliantly for me. Managing Reading in the epl & i am flying up the league (3rd at the moment, 2012).

sounds interesting. have been doing well with ManU with a classic 442, but am looking for something a bit more effective ;) even so I am mid season I will change my tactics and hopefully get the most out of it with the league cup final coming up

only thing that I will have to sort out is the player positioning in the squad list during a match, because it drives me mad not to see my strikers at the bottom for example ;)

Used your tactic with my spurs team.. had another tactic for preseason and first game of the PL ... Won my second game 2-1 at home against Chelsea :-)

its to early to say but the result is fantastic.. let you know more when I have played a couple more..

Good one. My Man City team had a fairly miserable run (mind you, it took awhile for the players to blend ..) until I start trying and tweaking this tactics.

With 2 months reminding until end of the season, my team is doing well in both league (4-7th), UEFA and FA: 40 played; 28 won; 15 drawn; 6 lost. Avg 2 goals scored; 0.8 concdeded.

I think what's important for mid-level teams are: (1) good passing and (2) protecting your lead. My changes incl ...

- Reduce attack mentality depending on the team; home/away & injuries; sometimes dropping the AML/AMR to ML/MR

- Trade off creativity & playing 2 hard tackling MC helps to protect lead & better attacking teams

- Team tight marking also helps in extreme situation (except for attcking players: turn off)

- Individual players: Mix passing for 15/16+ and scale down to short passing for players <14

Finally, this strategy is recommended for teams with fast/creative attack players; and of course developing a solid back four + GK.

My plan for next season: a world class player (eg zapata) for defense and a better striker to get more goals

Great tactic. Tried it on Man City (original players + Gareth Bale, Rafinha/Belletti, Veloso, Guardado, Pandev, Obafemi Martins and Frey as main signings). After struggling for a while with other tactics, seldom producing any atractive football and having difficulty to win games, this tactic produced an amazing turnaround: beautiful football, domination in most games and a good deal of goals. 1st season is near the middle and I'm at the top with a couple of points in front. Also doing well in UEFA cup (a win against Valencia as highlight).

What I like more about this tactic, apart from the wins ;) is that there is a consistent stream of nice football. It's true that it's not a tactic for not allowing any goals, at least I find myself allowing goals in almost every game. But my defense is not brilliant, I guess: Bale/Mattock, Richards, Dunne and Belletti/Rafinha. Sometimes also Kompany as DC. Anyway it's loads of fun as it creates some great matches, with sometimes great comebacks.

One question: do people think that AMCs are useful to use at the right MC position? If not, what players are you having more success with? For me, Michael Johnson is doing great, also tried a bit of Elano and Stephen Ireland, usually with good results. I'm thinking that if I could sign Rafael vd Vaart that he probably would do great there. Anyone tried it yet? Veloseo and Gelson Fernandes are doing well at the left MC position. As AMR Stephen Ireland is also doing great. He's not a fantastic player, at least stats wise but he excels on this tactic. As AML, Guardado and Petrov are doing great. I think Petrov even more than Guardado.

As GK I use Frey, who is great. I think that if I had kept the original City GK, Hart, I wouldn't be doing so well.

So, a team predicted to finish middle of the table is currently on top. Even with the above mentioned signings, I don't think this squad is on par with the quality of Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool. I credit this tactic for allowing it to be able to compete with this difficult competition.

So, congratulations to the thread starter for a very nice tactic. :)

One question: do people think that AMCs are useful to use at the right MC position?

I do it in most games and it works just fine. Kinda the same as using an AML in a ML for example, one position off is not a problem in general IMO.

I am really happy that this tactic is working for most people.

tnx for your comments.

this is my training schedule link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?uunky2tvzgm

the injuries are very little and players will improve very very good if you play them enough.

although the players with low professionalism will be unhappy with workload, so you should reduce workload for them.

hope this will be useful too.

I also love this tactic, best working for me so far.

I am now testing to move one of the strikers into the AMC position, because I feel they still don't score enough.

Might even play both Strikers there, just my two best finishers as AMC, quick dribblers in the AM R/L position and two defensive midfielders(though with some offensive capability) as the MCs.

Lokal League......

somehow this has worked for me... hehe

Archived