Impossible to score`

This game is really starting to annoy.

Started with AFC Wimbledon, played 7 games, scored 2 goals.

Impossible to score, or even create chances.

And please don't say "it's your tactics". I've tried EVERYTHING and my players get dominated by teams only half as good as ours.

Totally frustrating and not fun to play.

Well instead of telling me how well you're doing, how about some advice?

Just having shots on goal would be a good start.

I set it up for long balls and ass.man says they are all inaccurate. So I set to short and he says the same. I set to medium and he says the same. My side can't string more than 2 passes together and can't run onto long balls.

Stupid.

Well instead of telling me how well you're doing, how about some advice?

Just having shots on goal would be a good start.

I set it up for long balls and ass.man says they are all inaccurate. So I set to short and he says the same. I set to medium and he says the same. My side can't string more than 2 passes together and can't run onto long balls.

Stupid.

I'm just playing with the default 4-4-2 formation. That seems to work. However, maybe you're struggling a bit because the players at AFC Wimbledon don't have the skills to play a fluid passing, 4-4-2 game? Maybe you need different players?

Personally I put short passes for attackers and attacking midfielders and direct for central midfielders and defenders, I also play with two attacking midfielders and put on long shooting a lot. My fullbacks also are set up for attacking too.

To be honest I wouldn't listen to your assistant manager and would be inclined to try and loan in players with good pace and finishing if I was you.

I am mananging Leeds to be fair so I obviously have better resources than you do.

Archived