Artificial Grass ?

it probably is, perhaps in the future it could be added as an option when asked about the pitch size ie would you like to switch to artificial at cost of x amount or something along those lines..................guess would all depend on league rules though, some wont allow it etc.

Stadium in Moscow has it cant remember which team plays there though, 2 teams in Scotland (Dunfermline and Hamilton) had artificial but had to remove it to be in the top league but a couple other teams do have it in the lower leagues

I can only think of one top-league-club who have artificial grass, and that is Heracles Almelo (Dutch eredivisie). anyone know some more?

In Switzerland Young Boys Bern and Xamax Neuenburg, both playing in the Axpo Super League, have artificial grass pitches. In Bern it has to replaced with a real grass pitch during the Euro. But now it's artificial again.

Don't know about you lot but I would keep the good old grassy pitch, though for teams struggling with money, artifical pitch may be needed

me too but to save money i'd consider it if it was an opption

In the Norwegian Premier League Ålesund, Tromsø use Artificial Grass

Isn't that because they are in the arctic circle?

In an experiment that me and Walcotts wonderkids did, the teams with an artificial pitch always got relegated.

Archived