heeeelllpppp

rite wen im on fm 2009 n i want to go bk to the desktop i press the windows button, it goes onto the desttop for a split second before fm2009 opens up in like a minimized version, the words r all blurry aswell :S

all i want to kno is how to stop it opening up wen i go onto the desktop

rite wen im on fm 2009 n i want to go bk to the desktop i press the windows button, it goes onto the desttop for a split second before fm2009 opens up in like a minimized version, the words r all blurry aswell :S

all i want to kno is how to stop it opening up wen i go onto the desktop

Don't post like this please since its against the house rules.

go into Options select preferences, select display and sound, change dispaly mode to windowed and click confirm.

you can also streatch the window to full size by dragging the bottom corner.

You can now click back and forth with no problems.

go into Options select preferences, select display and sound, change dispaly mode to windowed and click confirm.

you can also streatch the window to full size by dragging the bottom corner.

You can now click back and forth with no problems.

nah tha didnt wrk mate, wen i click the windows button all it does is makes the fm 2009 screen smaller, if u get me

If you have selected windowed mode you can click the minimize tab in the top right corner of the fm09 window (looks like this - ) and your game will shrink down to a tab on your task bar.

it isnt in windows mode

right, when iv got windows messenger running i like to flick bk and forth frm fm 2009, wen i press the windows button it usually goes to the desktop, for some reason when i press the windows button it goes to the desktop for about a second then fm 2009 opens up on its own in a restore down version

I find ALT+TAB did the same as the OP said. Then i put it in windowed mode maximised my fm again and now i can ALT+TAB back and forth between fm and desktop all day long if i want. lol.

it isnt in windows mode

right, when iv got windows messenger running i like to flick bk and forth frm fm 2009, wen i press the windows button it usually goes to the desktop, for some reason when i press the windows button it goes to the desktop for about a second then fm 2009 opens up on its own in a restore down version

As mentioned, if you have the game in windowed mode (preferences -> display and sound -> display mode) then you can flick between any programs you like. I've got FM09 opened in a window right now and have my internet browser open to type this (and also have my messenger open). I have the FM window maximised on screen so it's just the same as playing full screen. This will work for you.

Archived