[REQUEST] ProZone in FM Series.

ProZone in FM Series?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. ProZone in FM Series?

• Yes
    • No

ProZone is a comprehensive reproduction of a football game. The data generated from this powerful software provides a high-quality assembly of physical, tactical and statistical information presented in multiple formats.

The result is a phenomenal interactive coaching and analysis tool that allows you to view every movement, interaction and the total contribution of both your team’s players as well as those of the opposition – a truly invaluable asset in the world of modern football.

Yes there is one integrated in CM Series. BUT its not CM Feature, they just got licence for it.

ProZone would be of great support if they could one day implement it in FM.

Do you support such idea?

VB is correct that ProZone is licensed to CM. However, you could have something like the old Carling Opta stats in the game instead. The ones you see in match programmes would be great ta! I voted yes for that reason - but obv you can't have actual ProZone in the game.

CM have to pay Prozone to use it. SI would make less money. Unless they pass on the extra cost, which would be a shame for a gimmicky thing that I'd only use for a month or so before getting bored.

Frankly, I can analyse my own matches, ta.

(Of course, like 3D, if they threw it in there I wouldn't be up in arms, but wouldn't be too excited either).

imo it would be useless, you don't need to be a tactical genius or study your tactics that hard to play FM.

I agree, but something like the Carling Opta stats would be nice. You know, pretty pie charts and stuff. :thup:

anyway ProZone or something else.. they should give us more analyse on match...

Asistant Manager Report is something new and good... imho they should improve it.

I haven't play with the AM's feedback yet so I'm not sure how extenstive it is, but I do agree with this. It doesn't have to be ProZone, just in depth feedback. In fact, I think alot of the ProZone stats would be useless in the game.

I haven't play with the AM's feedback yet so I'm not sure how extenstive it is, but I do agree with this. It doesn't have to be ProZone, just in depth feedback. In fact, I think alot of the ProZone stats would be useless in the game.

Actually ProZone would give us report about something we cant change. So Improved

Asistent Manager is welcome.

Archived