FM09 - The ultimate thread...

As I walk through the dark, dirty streets of where I live, I look up into the sky and scream out, to the Lord.

"Why?"

A question, we as humans, have all asked the greater being at some point in our lives. If we do not believe in a higher power, than what is life? Life as we know it, is to worship the lord and purchase thel atest FM

But thats when it all changed my friends.

Now I wander lonesome, through these very streets, looking for that last slice of bread. The best thing since sliced bread, they told me. How wrong they were...

Chapter 1, 'A young boys tale...'

"Shoot!" my team mates screamed, as I ran towards goal, the ball at my feet...

"Go for it lad, its always been yer dream..." the eternal voice echoed in my head in these fork in the road, moments of ultimate failure or glory

How was I to know there would be a slippery mud patch on the field at that moemnt?

D'oh!

Chapter 2

"Mom, this game sucks!" Chip shouted as he unwrapped his christmas present..

"But.. but everyone says its the best of its kind" She said, like a nervous gerbil

Chip was a young, passionate black boy, the child of a white woman - a keen soccer fan.

"But everyone at high school says it sucks!"

"Chip, I..."

"MOM!"

Chapter 3, 'Failure'

"What the **** are you playin at kid" the gaffer screamed at me. It reminded me of my father.

"Boss, please, just give me one more chance eh? I know I'm better than that, it was the conditions of the pitch"

"No more chances lad..." he said, turning to Johnson, "You good to take his place in the 2nd half"

"Yes, sir", Johnson replied. What a brown noser

Chapter 4: After buying Fifa Manager and playing for 3 minutes Chip decides to apologise to his Mom

"Sorry Mom, you were right, Football Manager is brilliant, all the high school kids play arcade games Im so sorry"

"You've seen sense son" she replies as if she expected chip to react like this

Chip is never seen by the public again, on the bright side he is in 2098

Chapter 7, "Don't.."

"Roy!", Roy's mother screamed as Roy walked into his bedroom to find her ****ing herdself with a ***** on his own bed

"Oh my god.." He said to himself, and looked away embarrased..

"Unless, you want to.. you know"

"Mother!" Roy screamed in disgust, crying and running outside.. He ran through the fields of wheat for ever

This has to be the most creative "I posted that the game sucks and you are all idiots, but you closed my thread so now I am going to spam the forum until you ban me or I wet my bed" thread ever.

Well done.

By the way, I'm really am enjoying the demo. You on the other hand are spending your Friday evening posting stories about a game you don't like. Have a nice weekend.

Chapter 9

And the angry forum member thus awoke with a hangover and a rather hollow feeling of regret.

Or did he? Maybe he's an oracle or sorts sent to make people with free will agree with him. Or maybe he's just an attention-seeker stamping his feet saying "look at me, look at me".

Sadly, we'll probably never know.

Chapter 7, "Don't.."

"Roy!", Roy's mother screamed as Roy walked into his bedroom to find her ****ing herdself with a ***** on his own bed

"Oh my god.." He said to himself, and looked away embarrased..

"Unless, you want to.. you know"

"Mother!" Roy screamed in disgust, crying and running outside.. He ran through the fields of wheat for ever

Absolutely no need for that. :thdn:

This is more like it, if every repeat thread offender could be bothered to be this creative every time they moaned about the same old issues, then everyone would be too confused to have a go at them. Very creative. However, you are in essence starting a thread about your dissapointment with the game... A little passe don't you think? And the more 'racy' chapters may land you in hot water...

Archived