When is the compatability patch coming out

I have a question as well. Why don't people search before posting! :mad: The release date for the patch has been announced. It will be out on the same day as the official release of the game (14th November in the uk anyway). William-wallace you will be able to download the patch seperately from this site and from other sources like steam.

I have a question as well. Why don't people search before posting! :mad: The release date for the patch has been announced. It will be out on the same day as the official release of the game (14th November in the uk anyway). William-wallace you will be able to download the patch seperately from this site and from other sources like steam.

Is this the demo patch ?

Read carefully what people are saying first before posting an angry reply. You are talking about the wrong patch.

The patch to the game will come out on release day. I don't think it's been announced when the patch to the demo is coming out. I think it should be earlier than date of game release though.

I really appreciate it mates for your help cause i normally get everything done cause i use to buy it from a guy that did it for me all these years but these year i want to do it for myself that's why i am asking you know thank you very much honestly for all you information mates. I am also glad that installing the patches will not be difficult you know.

Archived